StoredSafe develops and maintains some Opensource code projects at GitHub, which can be used as reference when coding.
Currently the following projects has been published:
- tokenhandler logins and aquires a token used for subsequent REST API calls to a StoredSafe instance.
- storedsafe-python Transparent Python wrapper for the StoredSafe REST-like API.
- storedsafe-ruby Transparent Ruby wrapper for the StoredSafe REST-like API.
- x509-vacuumer locates, retrieves and stores X.509 certificates in StoredSafe.
- csv-importer assists in importing objects via CSV files to StoredSafe.
- ssh-storedsafe let’s a user login to a remote server using SSH after obtaining the required credentials (password) from StoredSafe.
- ansible-storedsafe is a lookup module for information stored in StoredSafe.
- vault-storedsafe-client is an ansible vault password client script helper when using ansible-vault to encrypt playbooks or variables.
- hiera-storedsafe is a Hiera backend to retrieve secrets from Password StoredSafe